In this policy:
- “we, us or our” means Premia Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (CN 04088720) whose registered office is at 20 Fenchurch Street, 5th Floor, London, EC3M 3BY;
- “you” means the person accessing or using the Website; and
- “Website” means www.premiasolutions.com.
Cookies are small text files stored on your browser or the hard drive of your devices when you access most websites. Among other things, cookies can allow a website to recognise your device and remember if you’ve been to the website before but we do not use them for that purpose on this website. We use the term cookie to refer to cookies and technologies that perform a similar function to cookies (e.g. tags, pixels, web beacons, etc). Cookies can be read by the originating website on each subsequent visit and by any other website that recognises the cookie.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Third party cookies
4. Blocking Cookies
In addition to using the link set out above, you can restrict or block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse or restrict the setting of all or some cookies. You can obtain further information on how to block or restrict cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.org. However, you should be aware that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.